|Participants from AESOP member institutions||€345|
|Participants from non-AESOP member institutions||€395|
The fee covers the following:
• Accommodation costs in Belfast
• Refreshments -- morning and afternoon breaks
• Welcome dinner/reception
In addition, those who participate in the PhD workshop are welcome to join the Joint Congress in Dublin without an additional registration fee payment.
The registration fee does cover the following:
• Travel costs to and from Northern Ireland/ Republic of Ireland
• Dinners during the PhD workshop (apart from the welcome dinner)
• Travel cost from Belfast to Dublin (should the participant choose to participate in the Joint Congress)
• Accommodation costs in Dublin (should the participant choose to participate in the Joint Congress).